Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

For Thanksgiving this year we stayed home and had some family and friends join us.  This was our first Vegan Thanksgiving and I think it turned out great!  Everyone seemed pleased with the food and the company was a lot of fun! 

Thanksgiving Menu



Mashed potatoes

Mushroom gravy


Fruit

Veggies

Cider


Pumpkin brownies from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar

Cranberry salad

Bread/rolls


Cajun chex mix


Apple pie

Cherry pie








Thanks to everyone who made our Thanksgiving so nice: Matt, Kristen, Addison, Abrie, Richard, Skylar, Bonnie, Pam, Pearl, Sophia, and of course Brad and the girls!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful buffet you had going there! Wish we could have been with you all. I actually cried thanksgiving morning cuz I missed you all. But, it looks like you were all in great company and had nothing lacking in the food department.

    ReplyDelete