I kmow I haven't been keeping up with my blog very well, so today I decided to take some time to post and let everyone know what has been happening the last couple weeks.
Two weekends ago we went to Spearfish with some friends and watched a BHSU basketball game and did some Razr riding in the snow. We also headed over to Rapid for some shopping. We had a great weekend.
Makenna reading her book all the way to Spearfish.
Alanna listening to her ipod all the way to Spearfish.
Makenna jumping into the pool.
Alanna being launched into the air. They did this over and over again until the guys finally got tired of throwing them!
Alanna had her very first orchestra concert on November 15th. They combine all the orchestra students from all schools for the concert and there were a little over 100 students! They played very well, and there was very little screeching!
On November 19th, Brad left on a 6 day road trip with one of his friends where they rode the Razr in Texas and Okalahoma. It sounds like he had so much fun he could hardly wait to do it again! (Even if he has been complaining non stop about his back and neck hurting)
The girls put together a ginger bread house on Sunday when it was cold and snowy outside.
As usual, we have been staying busy, and as usual I will say that I will try to do a better job of keeping up with the blog!

You guys have been busy! Happy Holidays.
ReplyDelete