Well, in case anyone's noticed, I have fallen off the blogging wagon for a few days. I don't even have an excuse for not blogging because I have not been out of town for the last week. I have been busy running and working and trying to get Brad into shape so that he can run with me. We went for a run this morning in the 20+ mile per hour wind. Running South and East was fine but running North and West was like running into a brick wall at times.
Hopefully I will come up with something to post this week. Have a great week everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I noticed you were gone. I just figured you ran off into the sunset with your new watch and shoes.
ReplyDeleteMore like I was running with the wind and never wanted to turn back and run into the wind! Of course I did have my new shoes and watch on! There's a race in Buffalo August 7th! I think it's a 10K and 5K. We should run it!
ReplyDelete