Thursday, May 13, 2010

Makenna Is 12!

Well, I can't believe my big girl turned 12 today!  Where oh where does the time go?  I guess it flies while you're living life and having fun! 

Makenna took a fruit tray to her morning Tech Club meeting today and this afternoon I brought in a huge fruit tray for her class to celebrate her birthday.  I am so happy that this far into 6th grade she still thinks it's cool when I come in to her classroom (and so do her friends)!

  After school she had dance until 7:15pm.  I asked her if she wanted to go out to eat and she said she wanted to go to Perkins to have pancakes and mashed potatoes.  So that is what we did.  And, yes she had strawberry bliss pancakes  with a side of mashed potatoes!  Krista came with us and so did Makenna's best friend Jessica (it was a surprise).  The staff at Perkins even brought her a brownie sundae and sang to her. 

When we got home around 8:30 she opened her presents.  I'm pretty sure she got everything she wanted: Aeropostale from Grandma and Grandpa; clothes and a hat from Alanna; lotion and face masks from Jessica; a flat iron, tiger eye necklace, dance t-shirt, and a gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure, and massage from mom and dad. 












1 comment:

  1. Very cute and fun! You definitely can tell who she belongs to ... she looks just like you! :)

    ReplyDelete