Makenna's 8th birthday luau party at the rec center. May 2006
May 2007
Brian, Tiffany, and their girls were living with us. Makenna turned 9!
May 2008, Makenna turns 10! Party with her friends.
2008 Party with family.
May 2009, Makenna turns 11! Jessica was here and brought Makenna fun in the sun presents.
Brad got Makenna a lap top for her birthday!
2009, birthday party with family.
These are just pictures from birthday parties over the last 4 years for which I had a digital camera. I may just need to get the scanner out and post the earlier years' pictures, too.
We are in the planning stages of Makenna's upcoming 12th birthday party right now. It is so hard to believe that my little girl is almost a teenager!

I think Makenna has had many more parties than 11! It seems to me she ought to be at least 16 with all of the various parties she has been given over the years! Lucky Girl!
ReplyDelete