Our fourth day of vacation...
We wondered around Lincoln Mall.
The girls played in the ocean.
I laid on the beach and took pictures...see my legs, they're the only picture I have of me being at the beach!
Brad and the girls loving the water, and me behind the camera snapping the pictures to prove it!
Makenna reading a new book on the beach.
Alanna sporting a pair of very fashionable shoes at Payless on Lincoln Road.
Diggin' the shoes she is wearing.
Makenna not happy that we wouldn't let her wear her new shoes standing next to me. Notice how much taller I am? Not sure why she thinks she's as tall as me? I'd say I've got a least a couple inches on her!
See, even Brad isn't that much taller than me.
Makenna and I showing off our new shoes.
Oh, yeah, that's right, I'm wearing a 5 inch heel!! Maybe that has something to do with my height? Hmm, who would have guessed? And, you will notice that I didn't get a picture standing next to Makenna without my shoes on! Maybe next time, Makenna. It won't be long and she won't even need heels to be taller than me. She's only about 2 inches shorter than me and wears bigger shoes! I guess now I can start wearing her hand-me-downs. Oh, so many wonderful things to look forward to!!

No comments:
Post a Comment