Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Ahhh, a day for love and romance! Well, maybe for some. I guess in our family we try to make everyday about love. And if you consider taking girls to dance practice and basketball half time performances romantic, then I guess we had a very romantic day. The girls practiced at the dance studio for about 2 hours on Saturday morning. Then, Brad showed up and took us out to eat at Humphrey's. After that it was off to the basketball game to watch Alanna perform. Finally, at 7 Saturday night the girls and I went to the new water park in town with some of the other dancers. So there we were, a bunch of dance moms with our girls on Valentine's night at an overcrowded waterpark with our husbands nowhere to be seen. So, maybe it wasn't a romantic night, but it sure was fun. The girls had a blast and didn't come out of the water except one time to eat pizza. We were there for 3 hours. It was nice talking (or rather, yelling over all the screaming kids) with the other moms.











This is a picture of what I got my family for Valentine's Day. I also got the girls pajamas and earrings and I gave Brad coffee and a mug. I also made chocolate covered strawberries which we all devoured in a short amount of time.
I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment