If you are reading this then you've been tagged. Go to the file where your photos are stored, open the fourth file and then post the fourth picture in that file explaining when and why it was taken. Have fun!
Every year there is a Gingerbread house building contest where anyone from the community can build one and then donate it for a charity auction. Then, individuals and businesses can bid on them. This is one of the houses Brad's company bid on and won.
He was sooo excited to finally have won a raffle at work. However, he was in for a surprise when he went to pick up the Gingerbread house. It was sitting on a big board (not sure of the dimensions because I can never guess things like that) that was covered with big sugar granules that looked like snow. Now when I said big, I mean too big to fit through our door to get it in the house. We had to turn it sideways and all of the sugar fell off the board. What a mess! I had to do alot of vacuuming. Once we got it inside we had to figure out where to put it. Originally, we thought it would be a cute little house we could set on the coffee table, but that certainly wasn't going to work. Finally, we decided to set it above the closet in our entryway. Brad had to stand on a chair while I tried to help lift it up into place. It was very heavy. After all of this Brad said, "Well, looks like it will still be here for next Christmas." And, yes, as of now it is still sitting up there. I barely even notice it anymore. Someday we will have to take it down because it is starting to crack.

You still have it up there! That is too funny.
ReplyDelete