Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tagged: 5 Things

5 Things on my "To Do" list:

laundry
exercise
take Valentine boxes to school
rhinestone Makenna's solo costume
figure out something for Valentine's Day

5 Jobs I've Had:

waitress at the Wright Slice
childcare provider
preschool teacher's assistant
BHSU Student Union Help Desk employee
Registered Nurse

5 Places I've Lived:

Vermillion
Kaycee
Newcastle
Wright
Gillette

5 Favorite Snacks:

popcorn with cheese
almonds
yoplait thick and creamy yogurt
string cheese
cracked pepper triscuits with pepper jack cheese

5 Things I'd Do as a Billionaire:

payoff debt
take vacations
donate to St. Judes Research hospital
donate to ASPCA and other animal charities
donate to "Green" projects

5 Things You May Not Know About Me:

I take Zumba classes 3 days a week
I broke my right arm when I was in Kindergarten
I had surgery when I was 3 months old
I've been to Disney World twice
I swear when I'm driving through the intersection of Hwy. 59 and Boxelder

5 Things I Love:

My family
watching my girls dance
my pets
camping in the mountains
being at home

5 People I Tag (write your 5 in the comments or, better yet, start your own blog!) :

Krista
Jamie
Amanda
Christina
Brad

1 comment:

  1. I googled Zumba, I didn't know you did that! How is that for you?
    Aren't you happy I gave you something to blog about?

    ReplyDelete