Brad went to Casper today to get the topper put on the truck. The girls and I went garage sale-ing in the rain while he was gone. It has rained here all night and all day.
This is Alanna's new favorite hat she found at a garage sale today!
No garage sales for us, too much rain and we ran out of car treats so couldn't bribe to leave the house. That truck looks like it can sure hold a lot of moving boxes. Did you get a topper just to keep our stuff dry?
Cute hat!! We hit garage sales today too - I love doing that; though I need Addison to help me get a good bargain!
ReplyDeleteNo garage sales for us, too much rain and we ran out of car treats so couldn't bribe to leave the house.
ReplyDeleteThat truck looks like it can sure hold a lot of moving boxes. Did you get a topper just to keep our stuff dry?
You bet, Kristen! So are you saying that we will need to pack car treats to get Addie to move out of the house?
ReplyDelete