I realize it has been a long time since I have blogged, so I decided I should probably get this done. On Father's Day, June 20th we went to Perkins for breakfast, worked with Brad in the yard, and then Brad helped the girls set up a tent in the basement. We usually set the tent up on the deck for the girls in the summer, but it just hasn't been nice enough. The night they set it up there were tornado warnings and thunderstorms. What a great dad to let them have a tent in the basement instead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Addison thanks Uncle Javier for setting the tent up too! Did she sleep in it last night again?
ReplyDeleteYes she did. She also woke up at 3a.m. and was asking(pleading:0) for you. She is very happy now, and on her way home with a shirt full of spagettti sauce.
ReplyDelete