Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Eve

I started 2010 with a midnight 5k run. It was super cold, about 8 degrees, but thankfully not much wind. Lynn and I finished the race, which turned out to be 3.35 miles in 29 minutes (not bad considering the weather and snow and ice on the path). I had a lot of fun, what a great, crazy way to start the new year!

Unfortunately, Brad didn't have as much fun; he is still healing from his tonsilectomy. Hopefully, he will heal up soon and get to feeling better.



Lynn and I before the race.

2 comments:

  1. Good job! Did you ever buy running gloves? This would have probably been a good time to have had them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Krista got me Under Armour running gloves for Christmas! I only wish I would have bought the Under Armour leggings. I definitely need some of those.

    ReplyDelete