Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our 10 Year Anniversary Vacation

Well, I guess it is about time I blog again; I've been busy on Facebook-you can find me on Facebook by searching my name or email address.

Anyways, before any more time flies by, I figured I should post this...

We went to Mexico for our 10 year wedding anniversary vacation. We stayed at the Golden Parnassus Resort in Cancun. We don't usually do much for our anniversary but this year we felt like doing something special. We had such a great time I think maybe we should take a special trip every year on our anniversary!


Brad opening our sparkling wine that came with our room. We opened it the day we left...we weren't missing out because it wasn't that good.


Standing in the window on the 12th story of the Great Parnassus Resort. It was an amazing view. You can see the lagoon, the ocean, and most of the Cancun strip from here.



In the lobby of the spa at the Great Parnassus Resort. We had two massages during our trip-one at the Golden Parnassus and one at the Great Parnassus.


Eating our dessert sampler and drinking our Legally Blonde at Planet Hollywood downtown Cancun.


The view from our hotel room balcony. We sat on the balcony often just to listen to the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment