Well, Matt finally graduated from Dental School! (Not that you can tell by the pics I have posted. I'm hoping that my mom and Kristen will email me some pics from graduation!) His graduation was May 22nd. We stayed in Aurora from the 21st to the 24th and then drove to Estes Park. We stayed at the Silver Moon Inn in EP and shared a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite with my parents. It was a very nice place and we look forward to staying there again. While in Estes Park, I got another massage at the Riverspointe Spa; it was amazing. I told Brad it was the best birthday present he ever let me buy myself! Anyways here are the few pics I did take over the weekend.
Okay, so I'm not posting any pics right now because blogger is not letting me move them within the post the right way. Maybe I will try again later.

No comments:
Post a Comment