Today the girls had early release at school. They got out at 1:30pm and Makenna had dance from 2-3pm and then 4:30-6:30pm. I knew it was going to be a hectic day since I had to take a 3 hour class this morning at work so I made some snacks last night for her to take to school and dance. She took turkey, cheese, and crackers to school for snack and rice crispy treats with chocolate chips to dance.
When she finally got home tonight, we had tacos. For dessert I had made a strawberry brownie trifle with white chocolate.
One of her best friend's came over for dessert and presents. She got lots of awesome gifts:
A ballon and carnations in a milkshake glass from Grandma and Grandpa
An AERO gift card
Live2Dance clothes
Books
Summer fun stuff
And, a laptop (a last minute surprise from her dad that I didn't even know about!)
It was a good day and she was really happy with the gifts, phone calls, and emails she received from so many people! And, the best gift of all that we are all most grateful for...her good health!

No comments:
Post a Comment