Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's Almost Christmas




Well, Christmas is almost here! Today Bonnie stopped by to do Christmas with us and Richard and Skylar.







It has been very cold all day. I think the warmest it got today was 6 degrees below zero; so, needless to say we have been cooped up in the house and the kids (and, I suppose, the adults) are starting to get stir crazy.
These are pictures of our screen door from this morning covered with frost.










The girls have been occupying themselves with their Nintendo DS's that their Uncle Richard got for them. They were sooo excited when they opened them but , unfortunately, I didn' t capture their excitement on camera.

I did manage to get some pictures taken today, though. The girls let Jake and Miley open their presents today so I attempted to take pics of them in their new Christmas outfits (they wouldn't stay still). They kept trying to take off their leg warmers and Miley didn't even want to walk on her front legs with the warmers on.







Rose was enjoying Makenna's "mini concert" from the comfort of the flute case. Makenna is having a contest for band over the Christmas break. She has to play 2 songs for at least 32 different people over the break. So, if you stop by our house, expect to listen to a "mini concert" by Makenna! Consider this an invitation to come visit us!

No comments:

Post a Comment