Monday, December 22, 2008

Dear Santa,

Again, this year in school, Alanna had to write a letter to Santa. This is what it said:

Dear Santa,

Hey Santa do you remember me? You gave me a swimming baby last year. Have you ever met Orenseto, Madalen's Santa? Well if you have...tell him I said hi. I can't wait to tell you about my wish list!

The very first thing I want for Christmas is a green i-pod. The second thing I want for Christmas is a new chair for my desk. I want a tall leather Broncos chair. The third thing I want is a picture of all the reindeer before they take off or a picture with you in the factory.

Did you and the elves get all of the toys made for Christmas? I hope you did. Because if you didn't Christmas will be ruined. But, I'm sure the elves were ahead of schedule.

Well, I want you to know that I really, really love my sister. And I know she really deserves something. She really wants Twilight.

And I really want my own phone that I can text on. If you could pay for it that would be nice. My parents won't pay for texting!

Love,
Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment