Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jake and Cali

I actually have some pictures to post that I took today when I came across my camera while cleaning the house.  I realize I post a lot of pet pictures, but that is because my other babies are in school all day.  If they were home, I would have taken their pictures, too.  I love my kids and my pets!!

Jake trying to sleep in the sun, but not exactly in the sun.

Jake hugging the chair and sleeping in the sun.

Cali is sitting outside looking through the window and blocking some of Jake's sun.

I think I woke him up while taking pictures, at least now he is standing in the sun.

Cali looking at me through the window while I take her picture.  She's so weird, she wants outside, I put her outside and then she runs around the house and wants right back in.  I guess 50 degrees just isn't warm enough for her.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the pictures you posted. They were pretty cute. Hope Jake enjoyed the sun while he could. It is wet and cold outside today.

    ReplyDelete