Sunday, December 6, 2009

Trying to get a decent Christmas picture taken...

is a lot harder than I thought it would be. The other night I thought we should try taking pictures in front of the Christmas tree so we could send out our annual Christmas cards. I've come to the conclusion that pictures usually turn out better when you are not trying so hard to take a good one.

Trying out the auto timer...
First family pic in front of the tree (we even managed to have one of the four pets in the picture), but Alanna moved right in front of Makenna when the shot was taken. Otherwise, I think this could have been the best one.
Okay, but I thought Alanna's arm looked kind of funny in this one.

Not bad...


This one's not too bad either.
Getting bored with the whole picture taking ordeal...
This experience brought out the crazy in all of us...

Makenna actually wanted her picture taken, and she smiled.


Makenna telling Alanna Santa what she wants for Christmas.
Uh-oh, Santa lost her hat!

I told you we were crazy by the end of this picture taking session and there were many more pics taken during this session that I did not post because blogger is soooo slow at uploading them.
Anyhow, after all of this, we did manage to put together a nice greeting card with our pictures. Oh, the joys of the holiday season! There's always so much to get done; I'm just thankful I'm here and healthy enough to do it!

1 comment:

  1. So, you are saying my 2 year old handled it better than your tween (I know how much Makenna loves that word) girls. HE HE HE
    You did get some good ones though.

    ReplyDelete