Well, its been just over one year of blogging for me; 97 blogs to date. I know I don't always update as often as I think I will, but I try. I figured I might as well post while I have a little time between housework and going to Alanna's classroom to help with math. Besides, Makenna told me last night I really need to change my background since it is no longer Halloween. So I thought I would go through and try to post 5 of my favorite pics from the last year. I will choose 5 because that is the number of photos you can upload to blogger at one time and it takes quite awhile. Who knows, maybe if I get ambitious I will do another post with some more of my top fave pictures.
Wow, that was a lot harder than I thought. It's really tough to pick just 5 pictures. I guess maybe I will have to post some more pics when I have time; unless, of course by then I have something more exciting to blog about!

I forgot how long the girls hair was until that last picture. Us on the swing is one of my favorites too!
ReplyDelete