Friday, October 30, 2009
Don't worry everyone, keep checking my blog. I am going to try posting later today. The girls have Halloween parties at school today. I have to work today and I've been up since 3:22am when Makenna decided to give me an early Halloween scare. She came into my room and all I remember is waking up, jumping to Brad's side of the bed and screaming, "What!?!? Who is it?? Oh, Makenna, you scared me again!" She has a knack for scaring me right out of my sleep some nights. Sometimes she comes in because she doesn't feel well, or usually she comes in when she is sleep walking and she just stands there like a ghost, but tonight I guess she needed my pillow. Anyhow, after that adrenaline rush I wasn't able to go back to sleep and now I'm heading off to work. Have a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment