Well, Makenna's pain has remained pretty much the same. The Phenergan and Tylenol do seem to help some. She usually has more pain after eating things like cereal and noodles. She did have an episode of lightheadedness this afternoon but I think that might be in part to not eating much.
However, about 45 minutes ago she ate soup, crackers, and toast and hasn't had increased pain. She also started playing a Wii game with Alanna and for the first time in the last few days her eyes looked brighter and she seemed to feel a little better. She certainly doesn't have all of her energy back but I did comment to Brad that this is the first time I thought she looked like she felt a little better. Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So weird for it to come one like that and then leave. I am glad she is feeling a little better, I hope she keeps improving.
ReplyDelete