Saturday, April 4, 2009

Two Things

Two Names You Go By: 1. mom 2. Tams

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: (other than clothes): 1. wedding ring 2. another ring

Two Things You Want Very Badly At the Moment: 1. good coffee 2. a great massage

Two people Who Will Fill This Out: 1. Kristen 2. Can't think of anyone else

Two Things You Did Last Night: 1. read Twilight 2. made pizza

Two Things You Ate Yesterday: 1. banana 2. pineapple

Two Things You Are Doing Today: 1. watching Marley and Me 2. watching it snow

Two Longest Car Rides: 1. Oregon 2. Vermilion, Ohio

Two of Your Favorite Holidays 1. Thanksgiving 2. Christmas

Two Favorite Vacations: 1. Disney World 2. Cancun, Mexico

Two Favorite Beverages: 1. hazelnut white chocolate mocha 2. chocolate silk

2 comments:

  1. What do you think of Twilight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Twilight book so far; I am half through it right now. Still not sure if it's acceptable for the girls or not. It's not too bad, but I might encourage they start another series of books first.

    ReplyDelete